- Jet Airways Jetprivilege Announces The Launch Of Three New Retail Partnerships
JetPrivilege, India’s largest frequent flyer programme from Jet Airways, today announced three exciting new opportunities to earn JPMiles for its members with the addition of three new retail partners in the ever expanding retail category.
- Jet Airways unveils bespoke crockery onboard its First Class and Premiere cabins
Redefines in-flight dining experience for guests
Jet Airways, India’s premier international airline, today unveiled a new line of bespoke crockery from the house of William Edwards – one of Britain’s leading and awarded ceramic designers, in its endeavour to redefine the in-flight dining experience for its guests.
- Jet Airways Marks 18th Anniversary With Tree Plantation Drive At Its New Training Centre In Gurgaon
Jet Airways, India’s premier international airline, today marked its 18th anniversary with a tree plantation drive at the site of its new training centre in Gurgaon, the industrial and financial hub of Haryana.
- Jet Airways Changes Flights To Ahmedabad Due To Runway Closure
Consequent to the closure of the runway at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport between 1030 hrs and 1700 hrs till June 15, 2011, Jet Airways has cancelled two of its Boeing 737 afternoon flights from and to Mumbai and Delhi.
- Jet Airways First Class Service To Hong Kong And Newark Set To Usher Unmatched Luxury And Comfort
Boeing 777-3OOER Deployment Will Enrich Inflight Services With Its Three Class Configuration
Jet Airways, India’s premier international airline, is set to deploy its long haul Boeing 777-300ER aircraft into service on the Mumbai – Hong Kong/Newark sectors
- Jet Airways Reports Profits For FY 2011 Despite Record High Fuel Prices
Profit Before Tax Of '466 Mio For FY 11 vs Loss Of '4,676 Mio for FY 10
Editor’s Synopsis (Jet Airways and Jetlite combined):
Q4 FY 2011
Jet Group Q4 FY11 Total Revenue (combined) of ` 37,295 million (USD 836.3 million) up by 11.7%
Q4 FY11 passenger growth of 18% vs same period last year
EBITDAR of ` 3,169 million (USD 71.1 million) for Q4 FY11, EBITDAR margin 8.7 %
- Jet Airways First indian Carrier To Join ARAB Air Carriers Organization As Partner Airline
Jet Airways, India’s premier international airline, has joined AACO as the first Partner Airline of this regional airline association. The partnership which was simultaneously announced in Beirut and Mumbai will provide the Jet Airways and the Arab airline members of AACO, with opportunities of creating synergies through the various joint projects under AACO, in areas such as fuel management, ground services, safety initiatives, and training to name some of the areas.
- Jet Airways to operate additional 10 check-in counters for Intl.
In an effort to ensure additional convenience for its guests travelling internationally, Jet Airways has started operating an additional 10 integrated check-in counters at island M of the new terminal 3 at Indira Gandhi International Airport. The additional 10 check-in counters are for the airlines’ international flights as listed below and guests are requested to enter the Departure terminal from Gate No. 7 of the Terminal 3 (IGI)
- Ezeego1 launches South Australia campaign
Ezeego1.com, the online travel market place launches its South Australia campaign with an online contest. Entrants stand to gain a Holiday to South Australia for 2 (1st prize); lap top bags (2nd Prize) or a Coffee Mug (3rd Prize).
- Ezeego1 unveils New Zealand with loads of offers, packages and contests
Ezeego1.com, the online travel market place unveils New Zealand as a fun filled family holiday destination.
- Ezeego1 launches Goa Getaways
Ezeego1.com, the online travel market place launches Goa Getaways.
- Local stretch of A1A a window into states past
By Julie Murphy, Staff Writer, Dayona Beach News Journal
Shimmering pinks, oranges and purples glisten on a field of diamonds as the sun rises over the Atlantic Ocean. It's a view that regularly unfolds out car windows along State Road A1A in Flagler County.
- Jet Airways Chairman Naresh Goyal Re-Elected To The Prestigious IATA Board Of Governors Till 2013
Jet Airways Chairman Naresh Goyal has been re-elected to the prestigious Board of Governors of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) from 2011 to 2013, at the 67th Annual General Meeting held at Singapore on Monday, June 6, 2011.
- Jet Airways Creates History in The Indian Aviation Industry Flying Two Million Guests In May 2011
Posts An Impressive 17% Growth in domestic And 17% Growth In International Traffic During may
- Flagler Beach shop survives ebb and flow of tides and tourists
Snuggled alongside State Road A1A at the northern edge of this beachside town is one of the county's hidden treasures.